Joyful Research

 - during this process I collected many ideas and examples. How to process them? How to go on with them? How to research them? This session gave insights into resarch methods

A method I already got in contact with during my previous school time is the "workbook". Until I prepared for this session with the recommendet reading I almost forgot about it again, but actually I experienced this workbook method as pretty usefull, similar as a blog, especially for processes that take up to several months. Because the workbook reminds and illustrates the changes in mind and different stages during the process that would otherwise blur and intervene into each other after a while. However in school-environments this method of documenting daily/weekly is also forced and connected with strict deadlines which somehow destroy joy in the process.

- For my thesis I take myself into responsibility to have some kind of regular documentation besids the recomended requirements. This with the purpose to observe myself and be able to come back to my mindshifts thanks to a proper documentation. But in which format this will happen I am still thinking about - I hope to find a more playfull, easy and fun way than just writing down.

Comments

Popular Posts