How Far?

- Dream it bigger and create an ongoing dialog between what is and what might be.

Questions that overwhelmed me at that point but I try to answer: 

Which aspects could be extended? I am still not sure how to make the vision/the learning of my BA Thesis experiencable for the audience - verbal outcomes are important because it's the most distributed way of communication during this time, but maybe exactly because of this, it's not the one which causes the most empathy/believe into the topic. After reading it's already gone again, thats why a experiencable format is that important for me.

How could you add something? Make it smaller: What could you leave out? Because I am working around a holistic society system, there are infinite levels to add or leave out. And this also makes me think that the desicions what to take in consideration and what to leave out are the most crucials in my process.

Which aspects could be reduced? I am struggeling with it, because this aspect is such a big part of my life, but I always need to remind me to not focus on climate change but on a level beyond that!

How far can you go? I want to go as far as possible with a Utopian drawing of our future, but only as far that people first think it's a longtime away future scenario (and also cause a bit of fear from it) before they slowly realise that we are already on track to this future and its just a glimpse away.

What is your ambition? Make people take on a desirable vision of future and let them take action in their daily life to work towards it.

What should you be aware of in terms of responsibility? To not draw empty promises so people could get disapointed.

Do you want the largest audience? Of course.

Do you want media coverage? Media coverage would be a great way to spread - althogh I am afraid of the negative feedback that is mandatory connected with medial attention.

Who is your audience? My audience is everyone living on this planet or actually only the ones taking part in this society.


Comments

Popular Posts