Re-Positioning

 - Loocking back where my ideation started and where I am currently.

I am happy to see the gap between my mindset in the beginning of this semester, compared to now. This course gave a space to confront myself with the "mysterical object" BA Thesis. I need to admit that the lookout for my Thesis first was connected to feelings of uncertainty, pressure and a little bit of fear. I would say pressure is still on, but more mixed with anticipation and curiousity. 

During this semester, I found the time to read some sources I am interessted in carefully. Each of them shaped my topic of interest more. Some contribution I also want to give to the "Hauptvorlesung" - this semester we had great guest lecturers around the topic Design Economics, which greatly expanded my horizon and also introduced points of contact for my further exploration.

I apreciated the peer-exchange in this last session. Thanks to COVID-19 the informal exchange during the semester was firmly restricted, this also includes the exchange about our individual thoughts around the BA Thesis. This session made us weld togehter a bit more and go through the task together instead of individual.

- I did not expect the process I made during this semester. It reveales some pressure, how a mindset can change within just a few months, because this process is not finished with the last session of this theory, the progress will go on, and I am very much looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular Posts